Today, we introduce to you a new project that is described in its GitHub page as an implementation of a 21st-century to-do list app. And who will beg to differ when the app is so spectacular it comes along with its own workflow and well-stated philosophy.
Wanna is a modern cross-platform and open-source Electron-based To-Do list application with a focus on time management.
It features a User Interface that adheres to Google’s Material Design guidelines to offer both a colorful and intuitive application window.
- An idea occurs to you. It can be any type of idea; listening to a great music, doing your school homework, plan for running, reading a book, learning a new programming language, trying always to smile, launching a small party with your family and friends or watching a TED talk are some examples.
- You add the idea to your ideas list. You don’t need to care about when to do it. It’s just an idea, not a task.
- Now you have a mess of ideas. You can scroll up and down and pick one of them out of your list.
- Once you selected the idea, it’s time to convert it to some tasks. You have to set a period of time in which each task should be done. Moreover, you have to estimate the time that task will take. (Note that you can skip the previous three sections and directly add a task.)
- Having your tasks added to your list, Wanna shows each task with a colorful status circle. The more this color tends to become red, the closer the task due date is. Don’t let those circles turn red!
Features in Wanna
- Freeware: Wanna is free for everyone to download and use.
- Open Source: Contribute to the source code on GitHub.
- Cross-Platform: All Windows, Linux, and Mac users can enjoy the awesomeness of Wanna.
- A comprehensive philosophy.
- A beautiful and modern design powered by Google’s Material Design.
Wanna is a new to-do list app but I can already see it capturing the hearts of many of its test users. If you would like try out its workflow yourself then follow the button below.
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Download Wanna Flex Alpha” style=”squared” url=”https://wanna.js.org/#” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” bg_color=”#46698E” txt_color=”#fff” icon=”fa-download” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”1″]
And don’t forget to return to tell us all about your experience with the app in the comments section.